25 November 2014

Parallels Project


Mail art call: Parallels

Participation: Free. Everyone is welcome to take part in the project.

Technique: free / Size: Free / Deadline: No

Please send your works to the following address:

c/o Alexander Limarev
Do vostrebovania
Novosibirk-106
630106
Russia

For more information please contact: s-hybrid@mail.ru
Read the complete call.

--------------------------

The mail art project Shakespeare 450 (I published here about) has extended the deadline until 23rd April 2015. So you (we) have still plenty of time to participate. See the works in the blog.

2 comments:

  1. I sent a couple of pieces in for this one - you are a good influence on my participation in mail art calls!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always wanted to be an influential blogger ;-)

      Me too, I have sent a piece. I will post it here soon.

      Delete

Thank you for coming. All your comments make me extremely happy.