02 July 2017

Repurposing Another Calendar

I have enjoyed another calendar during 2016, with beautiful illustrations of the tea and coffee world (Have you noticed the golden letters). Actually, I have enjoyed it twice: while hanging on my desk room wall, and then, making postcards of it. These are the tea pages:

Moroccan Mint Tea
Sent to Alan (the UK)
This is the letter that arrived without stamp.


Matcha
Sent to Hanako (Japan)
She published a picture here.

Earl Grey and Green Tea
Sent to John (the UK)

Russian Blend
Sent as Christmas postcard to Eduard & Sonia (Russia)

Published here

Darjeeling
Sent to Laura (the UK)

5 comments:

  1. I would never have thought to create postcards from a calendar. They turned out beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, this calendar is perfect for postcards.

      Delete
  2. That is a very special calendar! At first sight I thought the pictures from tea packages so thank you for your explanation!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are still some pages waiting to be turned into postcards: the coffee section :D

      Delete

Thank you for coming. All your comments make me extremely happy.