31 March 2015

Postcards from Italy

The Leaning Tower of Pisa

My friend Laura (the UK) visited Florence and Pisa last month. And I had right to a bunch of wonderful postcards. I promise that I am showing just some of them!

Palazzo Vechio
(Town Hall)

This postcard arrived with a Globe Postal Service stamp, instead of the Poste Italiane normal postage stamps.

It is the first time I have received one of these. It says there is a video, but I cannot see it (?). Have you received or sent them? I think double post systems could be a bit confusing, especially for visitors. Actually, the sender put this postcard in the wrong mail box, but it arrived anyway (??).


Ponte Vecchio
(Old Bridge)


Two inside & outside views of the basilicas of Santa Croce (Do you remember Stendhal syndrome?) and Santa Maria Novella 



Uffizi Gallery

Etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for coming. All your comments make me extremely happy.