13 June 2017

Postcrossing Meeting in Tampere


Last week, I received this completely unexpected postcard from the Postcrossing Tampere International Meeting, thanks to Laura (Finland). I love the illustration by Stephanie Titta Lindström. Especially the seagull stealing food. It is very Finnish!


There were more than 100 postcrossers from 14 countries; the postcard was signed by 40 people. Among them, the founders of Postcrossing, Ana & Paulo. How cool is that? 

I love also the stamps and this special postmark of the European Stamp Exhibition. Definitely, this postcard made my day!

9 comments:

  1. I'm wondering what happens at a Postcrossing gathering. Other than a lot of postcard writing of course. Neat to see how many people signed your card, and of course the stamps are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've never been to any Postcrossing meeting, but I guess it involves tones of postcards,visits to postcards shops/post offices and gallons of coffee/tea. People seems to have great fun there...

      Delete
  2. Wonderful! Both the front and the back side!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am glad you liked the card! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. P.S. Did you notice, that the founders of Postcrossing.com, Paulo and Ana, also signed your card? :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. NO, I didn't notice. hat's wonderful! :DD

      Delete
  5. Cool. I didn't know that there are real life postcrossing events

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I knew, but I've never attended one. I'd like to!

      Delete

Thank you for coming. All your comments make me extremely happy.