30 July 2017

The Moon

Today's theme is Sunday Stamps- II is Stars or Moon or Planets. I am sure you had seen this stamp before: 



But I had to show you how perfect it looks combined with the reused page of a calendar as envelope, and a rocket mail label! It was sent by Phillip (the USA). You can see more creative uses of this stamp on Phillip's blog.



I replied with a handmade collage. Actually, it was one of those strange cases in which the answer was written before receiving the letter...

10 comments:

  1. I love all that mail art you guys do!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very creative use of stamps that makes you appreciate them on a different way.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sometimes, the stamps make you more creative...

      Delete
  3. The moon stamp and the moon, so beautiful!

    And I like your addition of the two men to your card :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The two men are two Nobel winners who share a strangely shaped stamp. It is from the same sheet that Laika's.

      Delete
  4. Great mail art by Phillip!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And what about the mail art by Eva? ;-)

      Delete
  5. I enjoyed the mail art from Eva a lot - love that shaped stamp, and it is perfectly 'moon' colored.

    Nice to see my moon envelope traveled well.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming. All your comments make me extremely happy.